After receiving excellent physician care, patients are often at a loss in knowing about their medications. Often times patients are taking too many pills, side effects are not understood, and/or medications are not working. Coming from behind the counter with strategies to achieve optimal health, Dr. Cooper can help with patient medication management through customized consultation services.
Note: All patients will receive a report to share with their attending physicians, with Dr. Cooper extending the invitation to work closely with their physicians to ensure optimal medication results. Rates quoted include all fees and are for patients only. For professional consultation services and rates, please contact Dr. Cooper.
- 30 minute “Real Deal” Telephone or Virtual Consultation – $6 Patients have the opportunity, via telephone or virtually (Skype or Facetime platforms) to ask questions and receive evidence based answers about their medications that enables them to make safe and empowered decisions.
- Medication Reports – $27 per hour Patients receive medication lists tailored to individual patient health needs that cover the safest and most effective guidelines for medications, supplements, and/or natural products.
- Brown Bag Session – $27 per hour Patients submit all prescriptions to Dr. Cooper resulting in a report that explains each medication, purpose and use, and interactions.
- Comprehensive Medication Review – $27 per hour The Comprehensive Medication Review (CMR) is a full scope session with Dr. Cooper assessing appropriateness of medications, dosing, frequency of dose, side effects, drug interactions, adverse events, safety profile, lifestyle behaviors, and a host of vital areas to identify any medication related problems that would be contributing to poor outcomes and unattainable treatment, resulting in an all-inclusive report, to include a medications suggestions reports for patients to share with their primary care physician.
- Targeted Medication Review – $32 per hour The Targeted Medication Review (TMR) session includes the full scope of the CMR for individually specified medications.
- Medication Related Action Plan – $27 per hour Patients receive lifestyle and clinical tip sheet to be used in conjunction with their medications regiment to drive positive outcomes.
- Natural Product Plan – $27 per hour Patients receive a tailored herbal and natural products regiment that supports healing and health restoration.
- Black Provider Referral List – $27 per list Patients receive lists of endorsed, premium products by black providers and allied healthcare professionals in North Carolina and/or South Carolina.
Tell us what you think of our services; we would love to hear. Click here.
Dr. Cooper was very professional and prompt with his medication consultation service for my grandmother. He reviewed all of her medications and gave research based recommendations on their interactions, and alternatives to those medications. With his help we were able to discontinue some unnecessary medications and were able to eliminate some of the side effects my grandmother was experiencing. Dr. Cooper’s medication consultation service gave me the confidence to share his advice and medication list with her doctor and my family members. I would highly recommend his service and use him again for his expertise and professional advice.
The Walker Family
Dr. Cooper, I want to say thank you for consulting with me! My daughter had an annual routine physical and a few days later we received a phone call that changed our lives! It was alarming, she would need more lab work; every week for six weeks. I was exhausted with frustrations and tears for my active sixteen year old daughter who had obligations; attending several spring basketball camps, her healthy activities and the love of basketball will definitely come to a HALT. I was in despair because of my daughter’s lab results and I reached out to my sibling and she referred me to Dr. Cooper, a Pharmacist Medication Consultation. Dr. Cooper gave me a list of several safe and natural medication options for my daughter to take for a few weeks! Wow, within weeks and counting six months later her lab results have been normal. My daughter is thriving this summer in AAU basketball camps and visiting several college invites. The daily regimen of the natural medication intake has been successful for her. All is well! We appreciate you Dr. Cooper!
Dr.Cooper was very detailed during the consultation and provided me with very helpful information. A lot of the information he provided wasn’t even on the prescription packets. Thanks again for your assistance and I will be using your services again in the future.
Tiffany A. Barnette
Dr. Cooper is a superb Pharmacist Medication Consultant! I would like to express and share with you how pleased I am with Dr. Cooper’s professional medication service and I would not hesitate to consult or refer anyone to him who needs a medication consultation. I would like to share that Dr. Cooper’s kind-hearted personality and friendly, welcoming demeanor takes over the consultation. Dr. Cooper is evaluating and weighing in on what you have shared with him. Dr. Cooper is passionate about people and the community medication intake. Speaking with Dr. Cooper about my personal medication intake for the first time was very overwhelming; I was in dire need of RELIEF. I was experiencing weekly laryngitis and sneezing due to seasonal allergies. I appreciate Dr. Cooper willingness to assist me with my medication options in a timely manner. Dr. Cooper and I discussed a regimen and he recommended a natural plan and the plan has given me a vast of relief. I’m feeling much better! Thanks Dr. Cooper!
After consulting Dr. Cooper initially for my daughter’s asthmatic and multiple allergy needs last year, I have now become a repeat consulter. I can say I am most pleased with not only the information received, but the immediate turnaround time. Many of the questions asked or issues that I have faced require a prompt response and each and every time Dr. Cooper has replied expediently. Any family member or friend that has encountered occurrences that could use a second opinion or guidance, I point them in his direction. Dr. Cooper has acquired a satisfied, lifetime customer.
Ms. K. Johnson
I was referred to Dr. Cooper by a relative due to suffering many bouts with Crohn’s disease exacerbations, complications and GI surgeries. He provided me with a more practical medication regimen versus the multitude of prescriptions I was being subjected to. He also gave in detail natural alternatives as well as exercise activities that would eliminate the chronic symptoms I have experienced due to Crohn’s. I was very pleased with the information provided.
To be honest, having a doctor’s appointment, often makes me impatient and ready to go because I’ve had to wait 30 minutes for the 5 minutes it takes him/her to examine me! By this time I’ve forgotten what else I wanted to ask the doctor. Lol! Dr. Cooper helps to answer those questions and gave me helpful information on how to take my meds. He did some research, and asked me to discuss with my doctor to see if another medication could work better for me than the one I was currently taking. Dr. Cooper has a passion for what he does. He is committed to help you do better on your meds and eventually get you off medication completely!!!
Christmas Weekend 2017- my Mom called and said she was taking my Dad to the emergency room. They admitted him for observation and testing. During his illness, I called Dr. Cooper to tell him the prognosis and the medications prescribed. Dr. Cooper was vital to getting my Dad back on track. He reviewed my Dad’s medications and caught an over-prescription. He also provided other recommendations to speed up my Dad’s recovery. My family is thankful for Dr. Cooper’s services and we would recommend him to anyone interested in living a healthier life. I’ve attached a picture of my sister, Dad and me from Father’s Day 2018.